Hi, I am Pavel Adventurer
I have nothing but freedom.
My mission is to challanage status quo and social norms through my courage.
First Czechoslovak president Thomas Masaryk had a dream to found its own country. First Czechoslovak post-comunist president Václav Havel had a dream to regain freedom for its people. My dream is world-wide dream.
- Adventurous nomad, charming punker and profesional homeless.
- YESman, that says to everything new YES. Thanks to that I experience things, that other people only dream about.
- Clown, that every king had on his royal court, that conventionally living society entertained and in other ways frustrated.
- Fool and Emperor according to tarot numerology that is why I have a part from other moral blindness.
- Social hacker. Every system has a gap and I am its worm. I do social experiments and I perceive my entire life as a one social experiment. I learn by doing mistakes and I do them also in order that other don’t do them. I often act without prior huge consideration and then the present result.
- Warrior. In different manners I penetrate different societal structures, communities, subcultures, etnical groups or religious systems in order to examine and understand them better.
I was born in 1986. In life I have thought 1000 times I am total loser. Till age of 6 I couldn’t pronounce R and L letters. Till age of 12 I couldn’t go to summer camp down to my hay fever. On examination in pedagogical-psychological advisory they claimed that down to dyslexia and dysgraphia I won’t be able to finish apprenticeship whereas they confirmed that I have social feeling in the high above-average band. I self tought myself 5 world languages and graduated from Czech and British university with double degree.
My father is extremely decent man which I was too untill everything reversed in adolescence. Till that I was instructed about everything so I cannot make a mistake, that is why in right moment I tempted to experience what everything is possible myself.
At the age 15 on summer camp I made first time in my life striptease and got naked in front of everybody. I felt in love with travelling when I turned 18 and set off with my school mate to get a job in London. That time I was enchanted by exciting feeling from something new and unknown. When I was 21 I hitchhiked first time with my friend and was cought by this adventurous way of travelling. In gay bar in London I kissed with a man.
With my first girlfriend we were both virgins and 3 months I tried to break her virgine membrane. I feared that time that I will never have a sex. Couple of years later with my french girlfriend we made love entire night and had 10 orgasms. The biggest challange was to do it in a train. At the age of 24 I undertook internship in Spain and during the stay I had such as depressions that I wet myself at night and considered that I either commit suicide or will go to madhouse.
At the age of 26 I kick off my carieer as a business analyst for new zealander invest company. On the beginning I loved the job and made great living that way. After a year the work ceased to fulfill me. I didn’t know what to do. I tried to sell green foods that I was eating myself and then I undertook a man training that included a vision quest. I went to forest for 4 days and nights where I water fasted and looked for my vision. When I came back I knew I want to make a world trip.
Till the age of 28 I followed typical social programme. Both at school and work I worked hard. Then I finally got balls to leave golden cage at work, after several futile attempts I termintedlong-term relationship with my girlfriend, withdrew all savings, left home for few years and went to face my worst fears.
Professional CV on Linkedin
On the Hitch to Africa I
- Knocked on many doors of people | facebook
- Became famous overnight in Kosovo | facebook
- Tried to hitchhike a plane | video
- Crossed a border illegally | video
- Smoked opium in Iran | video
- Overstayed Iranian visa | tisková zpráva
- Was 2 times in jail | facebook | facebook
- Nearly swimmed to island | facebook | video
- Binned passport and arrived without it to Egypt | video
- 2 days stay in darkness and fasted | facebook | video
- I donated a macbook | facebook | blog
- Cured intestine infection with opium | facebook
- For my first film I got main prize on international film festival Tour Film in Karlovy Vary | facebook | tour-film.cz
- Travelled through Sudan without money | facebook | žluty.cz
- I made love with Ethiopian masseuse | facebook
After I returned from Africa I
- gave or sold most of my things and my property fits now into backpack | facebook | facebook | facebook
- dismissed alergologist and began to heal astma by smoking ganja
- wear arab robe sometimes | facebook | facebook
- knocked on door of the most famous Czech travelles Zikmund | video
- hitchhiked a train | video
- took picture of myself in arab clothes with bazooka | Novinky.cz | Očima Josefa Klímy
- helped to alcoholic Martin | facebook
- did background acting in movie | video
- coocked in TV show | Prostřeno
Today I am on my own journey that nobody walked for me thus I do things as I feel them however I am not always sure where it is heading. I learnt to not be attached to material, love myself, give and recieve unconditionally, be open, say what I really think, ask for things and be gratefull for everything I have. I give everthing I can – energy, money, material, food, love, attention, respect, humility and everything comes back with interest.
I don’t try to please someone. I work on myself everyday not to be better or worse but myself. I do what I enjoy and look at my nose. It is ultimate freedom. I live my truth with all unperfections that everybody of us have. I do not care what other people think about me. This is my life and I will live the way I want. Some people love me, some damn me. They say that I am controversial however I do not judge myself. I am just Pavel Adventurer.
- Do it now or never
- Work to learn no to earn
- I do what I feel in my heart
- I do not posses it I use it
- Quality food first
Walking Barefoot | Sleping under stars | Being alone | Sitting by bonfire | Travelling to unknown | Observing animal behaviour | Talking foreign languages | Exercise yoga | Learning new things | Behing honest | Swimming in lakes and seas | Reading inspiring books | Discovering new cultures | Video shooting | Eating plants | Reusing old things | Food cooking | Hiking mountains | Talking with sun | Trying new food | Playing with kids |Dancing anywhere | Creating my life